Download information as: vCard
Mark Abramowitz Esq.
Mark Abramowitz embodies what it means to be a plaintiff’s attorney. There is no client he will not make time for or any case he will not give 100% on. His hard work and dedication is a result of the positive change he wants to make for real people. And to ensure a victim is not saddled with a loss due to another person’s mistake or a corporation putting money before people.
In standing up to corporations who are putting money before people, Mark has taken roles on national discovery review teams. These teams are responsible for both finding and proving that in-fact a corporation knew or should have known of a dangerous issue but decided to do nothing about it. Mark has also partaken in national mediations to help resolve hundreds of cases and disburse millions of dollars to clients who were injured by these corporations. Some of the national mass tort projects that Mark worked on or currently working on are:
- In Re: Imprelis Herbicide, Sales Practice and Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2284 (E.D. Pa.)
- In Re: Propecia (Finasteride) Product Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2331 (E.D. N.Y.)
- Beliville et al. v. Ford Motor Company, Class Action – Southern District of West Virginia
- In Re: Mentor Corp. ObTape Transobuturator Sling Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2004 (M.D. Ga.)
- In Re: Stryker Rejuveante & ABG II Hip Implant Litigation, N.J. MCL 296
Mark has also had success in State courts including overcoming an immunity challenge by Cleveland Metropolition Housing Authority (CMHA) claiming that they were not responsible for a 3 and a half year old losing three fingers as a result of their negligence. He also successfully argued that a joint replacement can constitute a permanent and substantial deformity injury to warrant the higher limits in medical malpractice cases.
In addition to all his legal work, Mark has been hard at work figuring out ways to integrate technology into the practice of law. Mark believes and understands that every part of the legal profession, be it discovery to client communication can benefit from increased reliance and incorporation of technology.
- The DiCello Law Firm's Client Arnold Black Awarded $22 Million By A Cuyahoga County Jury
- Taxotere Hair Loss
- Improper Mortgage Practices - Forced Placed Insurance
- A Hidden Danger in Lurking in Your Kitchen - Exploding Pressure Cookers
- Urgent Care Doctor Makes a Mistake – Father and Husband Loses His Eye and his Livelihood
- Pressure Cookers Can Be Deadly
- Old Spice Deodorant Causing Severe Chemical Burns